Travel on holiday
with complete peace of mind,
knowing that your dog will have a happy time
safe in our care!
We offer flexible day/overnight stays
for up to 3 small/medium sized dogs in our home,
with our rescue Italian Greyhounds and Sheltie.
There are 2 adults living here and no children.
The Iggy Haven
is situated in the West Country.
Licensee: Angela Cobban
Licence reference no. LN/6364
Awarded 5 star licence by West Somerset Council
* Two genuine and very experienced dog lovers
in attendance 24 hours.
* Our home, (NOT a kennels!), which is warm and secure.
* Dog’s own TV room with view of the garden.
* A lovely, sunny courtyard garden.
* Nature walks on Exmoor. (Optional)
* Choice of sleeping arrangements.
(Whatever your pet is used to.)
* Self-catering to avoid tummy upsets.
* Affordable rates.
* We can provide a Shuttle service to and from Taunton
or your hotel.
* We are insured for public liability and licensed
with the local authority.
* We are within reach of International Airports and journey
could be shortened if we meet you by prior arrangement:
Minehead to Bristol Airport = 52 miles
Minehead to Exeter Airport = 46 miles
We naturally require
* A pre-familiarization visit.
This is essential, so we can learn all about your dog
and he/she can familiarise him or herself with us
and our house etc. and begin to feel at home.
* All dogs must be micro-chipped and inoculated.
Dogs will only be exercised on the lead
and coats/harnesses worn at all times while outside.
Identity tags for
The Iggy Haven
will be provided on house collars/martingales
- for safety’s sake.